PRINCE2® Foundation Training Dublin
The PRINCE2® Foundation certification is the place to begin if you’ve never worked with the PRINCE2® methodology. This course covers the basics of PRINCE2® and prepares you to sit the Foundation exam. You’ll also have the option to progress to PRINCE2® Practitioner easily.
Who Attends this PRINCE2® Foundation Course?
Although the majority of our clients choose the 5-day Foundation and Practitioner option, many of these start with this Foundation course and decide to return to progress to Practitioner Level once they get a feel for the PRINCE2® syllabus. If you’re unsure about how in-depth you’d like to get with PRINCE2®, this is the course for you.
Benefits of this PRINCE2® Foundation Course
Materials, Exam and Certification Included
We deliver a complete PRINCE2® certification solution so that you can focus solely on absorbing and retaining the information you need.
Participants for our PRINCE2® Foundation course receive access to an e-book copy of the official PRINCE2® manual – “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®, Sixth Edition, 3 days classroom or virtual training, course materials, and the cost of the Foundation exam and certification.
Understanding of PRINCE2® Framework
Through study and the course work, you’ll gain an understanding of the PRINCE2® Framework and its 7 principles, 7 themes and 7 processes.
Intensive Exam Prep. & Experienced Trainers
Our delivery style for this PRINCE2® Foundation course is “exam preparation”, meaning that all elements of training are geared towards preparing you to pass your PRINCE2® Foundation Exam.
Opportunity for Progression
This PRINCE2® Foundation training can be taken as a stand-alone course. Many participants choose to continue and return for a further 2 days to complete the PRINCE2® Practitioner training and exam preparation.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not take a look at our 5-day PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course?
What is Covered During this Course?
This exam preparation course runs over 3 consecutive days from 9.30am – 5.00pm. Evening study during training is an important element of this programme (see the Exams & Cert. tab).
- You will gain an understanding of the PRINCE2® Framework through course-work and study during training.
- You will be prepared to successfully sit the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
- PRINCE2® Introduction and Overview
- PRINCE2®: 7 Principles, 7 Themes, 7 Processes
- Initiating a PRINCE2® Project
- Planning a PRINCE2® Project
- Executing a PRINCE2® Project
Full Course Outline and Details
You can access the free PDF brochure for this PRINCE2® Foundation Course immediately by clicking “Get Brochure” below.
This brochure contains full details about the training and certification, and steps you can take to get started.
Exams & Cert
Important Information About PRINCE2® Foundation Exams & Certifications
This is primarily an exam preparation course, geared towards getting you successfully to your PRINCE2® Foundation Certification. Here are some important notes on how you can set yourself up to pass the exam.
Study Time During Training
Between 2 and 3 hours of study is required in the evenings during training. This is a crucial factor in preparing to pass your exam.
Note: The times listed above for pre-course reading and study during training are guidelines only. These times may vary from person to person.
Your PRINCE2® Certification & Exam: Foundation
- The PRINCE2® Foundation Certification never expires, and will never need to be renewed.
- For classroom courses, the Foundation exam takes place in the afternoon on Day 3 of training.
- For virtual courses, the Foundation exam is taken outside of training. You will schedule and sit your proctored online exam when you are ready.
- You need to achieve 55% or higher to pass your exam.
Get More Detail
You can read more about the Foundation exam and certification process by viewing and downloading our PDF course brochure (click the button below).
For Your Team
In-House PRINCE2® Training for Your Team
If you would like to begin introducing the use of a PRINCE2® approach to projects in your working environment, or want to train and certify your entire team at once, in-house training is the right choice for your business.
How does in-house training work?
“In-house” means that we deliver training on your premises (or at a venue you choose). We come to you, eliminating the need for you and your team to travel for training.
Training happens on dates that suit your business calendar best, minimising any disruption to productivity.
What are the Benefits?
- Exclusive: Training is delivered solely to your team, providing a focused environment for learning and study.
- Customised: We can tailor the content of the PRINCE2® Foundation syllabus to reflect the daily workings and challenges of your business.
- Cost-Effective: The pricing structure for in-house training makes it a really cost-efficient option for teams.
Find Out More
Get advice from our training consultants on the right option for your in-house PRINCE2® training. You can click below to Get A Quote, or reach us by phone at Freephone 1800 910 810 or 01 861 0700.