PRINCE2® 7 Foundation & Practitioner Training
We offer a convenient PRINCE2® certification solution with this exam preparation style course. We include 5 days classroom or virtual training with our experienced PRINCE2® trainer, course materials and sample exam questions, and both exams and certifications. PRINCE2® is a project management methodology practised and recognised globally.
Our course is based on the most up to date version of the official PeopleCert manual “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®, Seventh Edition”.
The PRINCE2® 7 method is built around 5 integrated elements which comprise Project Context, Principles, People, Practices and Processes.
It equips practitioners with the knowledge to manage projects in a range of environments and is therefore sector agnostic. Four different project examples are used throughout.
The current Seventh Edition has been updated to include changes in project management environments.
Skills to manage relations with people are central to the method while concepts such as sustainability, data management and commercial management are added.
Tailoring of the method to suit the nature of the project and the needs of the business are core to the approach and is examined at both Foundation and Practitioner level.
Who Attends this PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course?
PRINCE2® certification is a strong addition to your project management portfolio of qualifications and capabilities. Many organisations use the PRINCE2® methodology for all project work, and require their project managers to understand and be certified in PRINCE2®. We recommend this course for project managers in all industries, at all stages of their career.
An e-book copy of the official PRINCE2® manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®“, Seventh Edition is included with your course fee.
Benefits of this PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course
Understand the PRINCE2® Framework
The style of this course is exam preparation, meaning that the primary objective is to guide and support you in preparing to pass both the Foundation and Practitioner exams. You will also gain an understanding of how PRINCE2® works through covering the course syllabus.
Exam and Certification Included
The cost of both the Foundation and Practitioner exams and certifications is included in your course fee. During training, we prepare you to take both exams.
Intensive Exam Preparation
Our course format is designed to promote a high success rate in both PRINCE2® exams. We equip you with pre-course reading, guide you through the PRINCE2® framework, and give you sample exam questions to guide you on the path to passing.
Training Delivered by Experts
Our PRINCE2® trainers are very experienced and knowledgeable in training and working with the PRINCE2® methodology. They will share the benefit of that experience with you during training.
What is Covered During this Course?
This is an intensive exam preparation course that takes place over 5 days. There is a break between Days 1 -3 and Days 4 & 5.
- Days 1 – 3: PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
- Days 4 & 5: PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner
- Days 1 – 3: You will gain an understanding of the official PeopleCert manual, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® publication, Seventh Edition, Copyright 2023”, and be prepared for your Foundation Exam.
- Days 4 & 5: You will understand how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® to meet the needs of a project scenario, and be ready to sit the Practitioner Exam.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2®7 Principles
- PRINCE2®7 People at the Heart of the Method
- PRINCE2®7 Practices
- PRINCE2®7 Processes
- Sample exam questions and answers
- Sample case studies
- Exam technique and preparation
Get More Information
This is a brief overview of the course format, objectives and content. You can gain access to the full content instantly by downloading our brochure.
Exams & Cert
Important Information About Your PRINCE2 Exams & Certifications
In order to gain your PRINCE2® 7 Foundation and PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner Certifications you will sit 2 exams.
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
- This 1 hour exam consists of 60 Questions.
- It is a closed book proctored online exam and will test your knowledge of the method.
- A pass mark of 60% or higher is required to gain your certification.
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner
- This 2.5 hour exam consists of 70 Questions.
- It is a proctored open book* on line exam and tests your ability and apply the method to a project case study.
- A pass mark of 60% or higher is required to pass.
You are allowed to use the official PeopleCert manual in e-book or hard print copy. You are not allowed photocopies, PDF, Downloads or notes.
For both exams, you will receive formal notification, and your certificate through PeopleCert, on behalf of AXELOS.
Your PRINCE2® Certifications
- Both certifications require renewal every 3 years.
- You can renew your certifications in one of 3 ways – re-sitting the appropriate exam, gathering and logging professional development points on PeopleCert’s MyAxelos platform, or by achieving another PeopleCert certification.
More Information About Exams and Certification
You can find more details on this course, including the exams and certification in our brochure. Click “Get Brochure” to instantly view and / or download our PDF brochure.
For Your Team
In-House PRINCE2® Training for Your Team
This PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course is also available for in-house training, where we come to your location to provide training exclusively to your team.
When Should You Choose In-House Training?
An in-house PRINCE2® training programme is an excellent option if:
- You have 3 or more candidates for PRINCE2® training and certification.
- You are looking for the most cost and time-efficient way to train your team.
- You want to eliminate travel time and costs for your team.
- You would like to customise the PRINCE2® syllabus to address the focus of your business.
- You want to achieve a consistent level of PRINCE2® skill and competency across your project teams.
Our In-House Training Process
Start by getting in touch with us. You can reach us by phone at Freephone 1800 910 810 or 01 861 0700 to chat with our training consultants about your team’s PRINCE2® training. If you’d prefer to contact us online, click Get a Quote below.
We will work with you to decide the best dates for your team’s training and determine what kind of content tailoring may be required.
Once dates are confirmed, we’ll provide you and your team with the required pre-course familiarisation reading.
We then come to your location anywhere in Ireland to deliver the training, getting your team on track for PRINCE2® certification.